Sunday, November 11, 2012

WEEB WOB

Good afternoon, evening, morning, whatever, wherever you are.  How are you doing? I'm doing better now that someone is reading my blog, thank you. 

Nothing has really been going on lately, besides my steady decline on art. oh, and I did something to this blog, but I really can't remember what... could it be that.... I remodeled?

yes, now everything is nice and white.  I thought it would be a nicer change for the skin, so... why not?


oh, and I sketched you a this guy. I'm not sure if I've introduced my blog to this character, but if I havent then...well, here he is, in all of his... oddness.  




Alright, since I really have nothing else to say, I am now going to leave you. unfortunately, I do not have a video or a song to throw at you. so in the meantime, just enjoy this dumb site's new skin and playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment