Saturday, November 24, 2012

SKYFALLSKYFALLSKYFALLSKYFALL


you'll never guess which movie I went to see. -obvious sarcasm.-
it was a great movie, and if you saw it and didn't like it then we need to have a long talk.

I'm not going to talk about it much because it would bore you if you've already seen it and I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. the movie theater smelled weird. good, but weird.  I really do think that Daniel Craig is the best james bond so far. if you're going to argue with me and say sean connery is, I'll agree with you that he was the best one- for his time. but daniel craig really pulls off the whole hitman look.

okay, enough about james bond.


this fellow right here is a new character of mine. he's a sad angel that likes to mope around a lot. his name is nuntior, and he has a brother that's a demon but I only have one picture of hime (stansque) and it looks stupid, so I'm not going to put it on here.

this was just a quick sketch, trying to work with using color to draw the eye in. I really don't think I did too good of a job on that, considering you're going from his eye to his chest. 

























okay, so I guess I really have nothing else to write about. I hope everyone had a splendid thanksgiving and gorged themselves on turkey, gravy, potatoes and the like. mine was relatively calm, I had my grandparents come in and stay with us for a few days. (we went to see skyfall.) 





and as always, I leave you with some enjoyable music. ladies and gentlemen, please lend your ears to Holobody.
















No comments:

Post a Comment